CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 17, 2008

What's UP???????

Snaggle Tooth In Second Grade:

Those top teeth have been loose for a while now, and Megan has just left them alone...until it got to the point that she looked like Nanny McPhee (a movie character that has a big tooth sticking down on her lip). Anyway, she finally pulled that tooth last weekend and of course, the tooth fairy delivered big...inflation sends prices up for her too! She only brought me a quarter, or two...But lucky Megan in the 21st century got a whole $5 bill!!!!!

Girl Scout's Keep us bussssssy!

Then after she lost a tooth, we went to Harvest Days at Camp Coleman with her Girl Scout Troop. It was actually a disappointment from a parent's perspective, but at least Megan had a good time. She rode ponies, a wagon ride, picked out a pumpkin, went to story time, petted a corn snake, roasted S'mores over a campfire and went on a nature hike. The last part of the hike took us to "Fairy Rock" at Camp Coleman, and the girls were very excited to try to find the fairies there, but of course, THEY WERE HIDING!!!!



2 2 SNAPS UP~YOU GO GIRL!:

Anonymous said...

FINALLY!!!

I've been waiting for somemore pictures and more blogging!

Megan is growing so fast and getting prettier by the day! I love the freckles! I'm glad she had a good time at Camp Coleman and that you had a chance to go with her -- lots of memories there, even if it wasn't much fun for you! I'll bet to her it was special just because YOU were there!

I especially like the picture of you two!

Love y'all!

JenB said...

I know...but life is busy these days and CRAZY! There's just not as much time to blog and post pictures...it's time consuming & complicated just to get the pics off my camera, and uploaded to either a slide show or to place them in the blog post. I won't give up on the blog though...I still enjoy doing it.

Stay tuned...I have more stuff coming...