CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 08, 2008

I LOVE TO BE LOVED!

I feel like I am on a spiritual high! You know that feeling you got when you came home from your weekend retreat, or week long camp when you were a teen? I remember them well-I would come home on FIRE for God, and with a bonding with believers like no other! I LOVE THAT FEELING!
Since I returned from my weekend trip, it has felt like that alot. As stated in my previous post, I participated in a Beth Moore study while on this trip, and I was delivered from something that had plagued me for months. PRAISE JESUS! My poor sick husband had to sit and listen to me ramble on for hours last night as I told him every detail of my trip! (Isn't that just like women? Only interested in the DETAILS?! haha)

But perhaps one of the most special parts of my trip was the moment I returned home to my wonderful family! My family met me in the parking lot of Kmart to pick me up, and I honestly could not unpack the car fast enough....Ryan saw me first and he immediately began screaming "MOMMY MOMMY!" and the best part was, when I opened the van door, and gave him a hug, he grabbed me so hard and squeezed me so big that I really thought he was going to choke me! He had his head layed down on my shoulders, but I could hear him crying as he hugged me and kept calling my name. As I type this now, it actually puts a mental picture in my head of how I ran to God this weekend and cried with relief when I was glad to see Him moving in our lives. I can visually see myself wrapping myself around the throne and being so happy to have a God to love me! Ryan did my heart so much joy by reacting to me that way! And my Megan was right there with him, (with no tears, because she's all mature now, lol), and we were all hugging and loving on each other. It was a wonderful moment....5 days away from your babies will do that to ya. I am loved. And better yet, I am appreciated too! Ha! Jonathan was sick the entire time I was gone, and he was never so glad to see me and "TAG" me for parental duty so he could relax! aaah, a Mommy's work is never done....but I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world.
The split second I got home, it was back to basics as usual. I got in at 5pm and Megan had a Investiture ceremony in her Brownie troop at 6pm, so it was off to being a taxi again. I love my role as Megan and Ryan's mommy, and Jonathan's wife, and I love my role as teacher, friend, sister, daughter, and most importantly CHRIST FOLLOWER! Only a God like Him would get me through this weekend by revealing to me my wrongs, still love me the same despite of them, and absolutely bring me to a place where I could freely give it away in return for a healed heart! I'm free. I'm free! I'M FREE!
I'm excited! I'm thrilled!
I'm singing and dancing His praises to all!


I'm also a little sleep deprived...there wasn't a night we didn't go to bed before 2 or 3am!!!!! I love my sisters in Christ! We had the best time together!

0 2 SNAPS UP~YOU GO GIRL!: